In Santa Clara County, a woman and the family she is staying with are being quarantined and she is now in isolation at their home, Santa Clara County health officials told a news conference. The other two cases involve a married couple in San Benito County, the San Benito County Public Health Services announced in a release late Sunday. The Santa Clara woman, who recently traveled to the epicenter of the outbreak in Wuhan, China, is the second case in Santa Clara reported, health officials said.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 8-American dies of coronavirus in China; five Britons infected in French Alps
- Foreigners stranded in Wuhan by virus tell of fear and rations
- China's isolation grows as virus toll reaches 259
- 33 bodies recovered after California dive boat disaster