Evo Morales, who had been president of Bolivia for 14 years, resigned last week amid allegations he fixed an election. In his absence, the country is teetering on the brink of violence and authoritarianism.
Posts from the same category:
- 'I purely vote for my actual interests': Black men could be critical bloc in presidential election
- Bolivia says Spain 'tried to extract' wanted aide from Mexico embassy
- Trump campaign, falling behind in the count, is failing in the courts
- Presidential election was honest, report international observers invited by the Trump administration
- I’ve Resisted Calling Trump a Fascist. Not Anymore.