Evo Morales, who had been president of Bolivia for 14 years, resigned last week amid allegations he fixed an election. In his absence, the country is teetering on the brink of violence and authoritarianism.
Posts from the same category:
- Bolivia says Spain 'tried to extract' wanted aide from Mexico embassy
- Trump declares 'major breakthrough' in Syria, lifts sanctions on Turkey
- Pakistan Backs Off Prosecuting Chinese Sex Traffickers to Preserve Economic Ties to Beijing: Report
- AP Analysis: New questions rise as Iran says it downed plane
- Mass shootings are a call to arms for some black Americans, not a moment for gun control