Two members of Congress are calling for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to reinstate its cruise "no-sail" order.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- South Korea urges staggered vacations, warns against gatherings as coronavirus cases rise
- Japan is 'shocked' and furious at the US after a major coronavirus outbreak at 2 Marine bases in Okinawa — and says the US is not taking the virus seriously
- Ex-Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Line workers reveal the things they couldn't live without on board
- Texas Governor Is ‘Putting Lives at Risk,’ Local Officials Say