With new rules taking effect on Monday that disqualify more people from green cards if they use government benefits, droves of immigrants, including citizens and legal residents, have dropped social services they or their children may be entitled to out of fear they will be kicked out of the United States.
Posts from the same category:
- Justices OK immediate Trump crackdown on immigrants' use of public benefits
- 'It just won't be so exhausting': Obama debuts his closing argument for Biden
- China's isolation grows as virus toll reaches 259
- Trump news: President threatens Portland protesters with ‘strong offensive force’ as White House condemns delay of Hong Kong elections
- Tomi Lahren: We Need Guns to ‘Defend Ourselves’ From Immigrants