With new rules taking effect on Monday that disqualify more people from green cards if they use government benefits, droves of immigrants, including citizens and legal residents, have dropped social services they or their children may be entitled to out of fear they will be kicked out of the United States.
Posts from the same category:
- Justices OK immediate Trump crackdown on immigrants' use of public benefits
- China's isolation grows as virus toll reaches 259
- Tomi Lahren: We Need Guns to ‘Defend Ourselves’ From Immigrants
- New ICE Program Exposes Hundreds of Fraudulent ‘Family Units’ Trying to Cross The Border
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave