He’s the 37-year-old mayor of Indiana’s fourth-largest city, yet he has risen to the top of the polls in Iowa and New Hampshire. She is the thrice-elected senior senator from a state Donald Trump nearly won in 2016, yet she has struggled to break out of the mid-single digits.
Posts from the same category:
- Sanders Leads in New Hampshire Day Before Primary, Polls Show
- Biden Tops Iowa Poll by Democratic Rural Group: Campaign Update
- Anatomy of a debacle: Biden supporters saw it coming, and it came
- Trump news: President rants about impeachment and Iowa, as Democrats prepare for first real 2020 test
- Buttigieg to Warren on ‘Wine Cave’ Barb: ‘This Is the Problem with Issuing Purity Tests You Cannot Yourself Pass’