Donald Trump has lashed out in a series of tweets urging Republicans in Iowa to caucus, and questioning where the whistle blower is who sparked the investigation that led to his impeachment (in spite of Republican refusal to allow further witnesses to be brought before the Senate).The president had been facing fresh ridicule after tweeting his congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs after they won Super Bowl LIV by saying they represented “the Great State of Kansas… so very well” when the team is, in fact, based in Missouri (though half of Kansas City is indeed in Kansas).
Posts from the same category:
- Taliban visits Moscow days after Trump says talks 'dead'
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- Tom Steyer has paid more than $40,000 to rent a property owned by Jim Clyburn's daughter
- Klobuchar has to prove her electability every day. Why not Buttigieg?