While House Democrats concluded their public hearings last Thursday in the impeachment inquiry of Donald Trump, a flurry of new developments and disclosures this week appeared to increase the odds that he will become the third U.S. president to face a trial in the Senate that could (although most likely won’t) end with his removal from office.
Posts from the same category:
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Trump ally Lindsey Graham lashes out at Democrats’ impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a danger to the presidency’
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Democrats release impeachment resolution that calls for open hearings
- Rep. Katie Hill, freshman targeted by revenge porn, resigns with a blast at Trump