President Trump has recently tasked his son-in-law — whose to-do list already includes brokering peace in the Middle East, leading U.S. trade policy, reorganizing the entire U.S. government and reforming the criminal justice system — with overseeing the construction of his border wall ahead of the 2020 election.
Posts from the same category:
- Palestinians cut all ties with Israel, US: Abbas
- Democrats differ on US-Mideast wars, with no clear exit plan
- New ICE Program Exposes Hundreds of Fraudulent ‘Family Units’ Trying to Cross The Border
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’
- Senate FISA Abuse Investigation to Focus on Mystery Source Who Contradicted Steele Dossier