Pat Cipollone is using a defensive strategy that could end up redefining the power of the presidency. His detractors say his stonewalling of the impeachment inquiry and other investigations into Trump could do long-term damage to the very institution he is supposed to protect.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Trump ally Lindsey Graham lashes out at Democrats’ impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a danger to the presidency’
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Pelosi and McConnell, masters of the congressional chessboard, face off over impeachment
- Trump threatens that the stock market will crash if he is impeached