A jury on Thursday found an Uber driver not guilty of murder in the fatal shooting of a passenger he said attacked him while driving on a freeway in Denver. Jurors sided with Michael Hancock, 31, who argued that he was defending himself against passenger Hyun (Huhn) Kim.
Posts from the same category:
- High school cheerleader cleared of murdering her baby to maintain ‘perfect life’
- Why It’s Unlikely the McCabe Grand Jury Voted against Indictment
- Retired Detective Murdered His Wife to ‘Enjoy’ Retirement With New Lover: Prosecutors
- Second man found guilty in the murder of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee in Chicago
- Prosecutors: Kansas drug network tied to Chicago dismantled