A woman who gave birth as a teenager and buried her newborn child in a garden has been acquitted of murder.Brooke Skylar Richardson was found not guilty on charges of aggravated murder, involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment by a jury on Thursday.
Posts from the same category:
- Wisconsin fugitive survives for 3 years in makeshift bunker
- Longest-ever wrongfully imprisoned woman in US history gets $3m in lawsuit settlement
- Ancient Handholding Skeletons Are Men but Italy Won’t Say Gay
- Former Taliban hostage admits striking wife but says she asked to be hit
- North Dakota court overturns life term in cut from womb case