A woman who gave birth as a teenager and buried her newborn child in a garden has been acquitted of murder.Brooke Skylar Richardson was found not guilty on charges of aggravated murder, involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment by a jury on Thursday.
Posts from the same category:
- Woman accused of encouraging boyfriend to kill himself releases last text message they sent
- Uber driver not guilty in death of passenger in Denver
- Two More Bodies Found at Tijuana Property Where Missing California Couple Were Buried Under the Dirt Floor
- Ex-Maryland police officer has been charged with raping and attempting to transmit HIV to a woman he pulled over
- Wisconsin fugitive survives for 3 years in makeshift bunker