A woman who gave birth as a teenager and buried her newborn child in a garden has been acquitted of murder.Brooke Skylar Richardson was found not guilty on charges of aggravated murder, involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment by a jury on Thursday.
Posts from the same category:
- Uber driver not guilty in death of passenger in Denver
- Wisconsin fugitive survives for 3 years in makeshift bunker
- Suspects linked to New Hampshire couple's deaths found in Mexico
- Second man found guilty in the murder of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee in Chicago
- 9-year-old charged with murder in 5 Illinois fire deaths