A Wisconsin fugitive wanted on child sexual assault and child pornography charges hid for more than three years in a makeshift bunker powered by solar panels and a pedal generator before a hunter found him last week, police said.
Posts from the same category:
- A man was found living in a bunker more than 3 years after he disappeared while out on bail on child sexual assault charges
- 'A sad day': Louisiana deputy and his school teacher wife face 60 counts of child porn and child rape accusations
- Planet 10 times Earth's mass may have smacked Jupiter long ago
- South Korea police say they may have found serial killer
- Former Taliban hostage admits striking wife but says she asked to be hit