A 21-year-old woman accused of encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges after publicly releasing the last text messages the pair sent to each other before his death.Inyoung You appeared in a Boston courtroom on Friday, where she was taken into custody and had her bail set at $5,000 (£3,896), which her lawyer noted would be paid immediately. Her trial date was set for November 2020.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone's trial could hang on a comedian's drunken texts
- Trump says federal government should again seek death penalty for Boston bomber Tsarnaev
- Ghislaine Maxwell argues for $5 million bail, saying she's 'not Jeffrey Epstein'
- Ghislaine Maxwell says she hadn't been in contact with Jeffrey Epstein for more than 10 years before his death
- Ghislaine Maxwell secretly married but won't reveal husband's identity say NY prosecutors