A 21-year-old woman accused of encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges after publicly releasing the last text messages the pair sent to each other before his death.Inyoung You appeared in a Boston courtroom on Friday, where she was taken into custody and had her bail set at $5,000 (£3,896), which her lawyer noted would be paid immediately. Her trial date was set for November 2020.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone's trial could hang on a comedian's drunken texts
- Texas executes ex-leader of white supremacist gang for murder
- Lou Dobbs Stands By as Joe diGenova Trashes His Colleague Chris Wallace
- Bailed tycoon Ghosn flees to Lebanon from 'rigged' Japan
- Epstein girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at burger bar in first public sighting since financier’s death