Randy Credico's text messages to Roger Stone are likely to be key exhibits in a federal courtroom this week when Stone, the flamboyant longtime political adviser to Donald Trump, goes on trial on charges of obstruction, lying to Congress and witness tampering.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump on Stone sentencing: 'I'd love to see Roger exonerated'
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- After Roger Stone conviction, star witness against him feels 'horrible'
- Woman accused of encouraging boyfriend to kill himself releases last text message they sent
- Trump Lawyers to Senate: Reject ‘Defective’ Impeachment Articles to Protect the ‘Will of the American People’