Randy Credico's text messages to Roger Stone are likely to be key exhibits in a federal courtroom this week when Stone, the flamboyant longtime political adviser to Donald Trump, goes on trial on charges of obstruction, lying to Congress and witness tampering.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- After Roger Stone conviction, star witness against him feels 'horrible'
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell
- The Latest: Trump dismisses national security adviser Bolton
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress