Randy Credico's text messages to Roger Stone are likely to be key exhibits in a federal courtroom this week when Stone, the flamboyant longtime political adviser to Donald Trump, goes on trial on charges of obstruction, lying to Congress and witness tampering.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- After Roger Stone conviction, star witness against him feels 'horrible'
- Trump Lawyers to Senate: Reject ‘Defective’ Impeachment Articles to Protect the ‘Will of the American People’
- Woman accused of encouraging boyfriend to kill himself releases last text message they sent
- GOP Sen. Mike Braun: 'It'll be interesting to see' how Senate Republicans react to Bolton's bombshell