The president on Thursday weighed in on the sentencing of his longtime friend and ally to 40 months in federal prison for lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering, saying he'd "love" to see Stone fully exonerated.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone's trial could hang on a comedian's drunken texts
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- Longest-ever wrongfully imprisoned woman in US history gets $3m in lawsuit settlement
- Schiff lobbies Chief Justice Roberts to rule on questions of executive privilege
- Groups ask California governor to deter parolee deportations