A plane full of Americans and Canadians was stranded on a tarmac at an airport in Karachi, Pakistan, for several hours on Thursday after it was turned away from multiple countries due to fears of the coronavirus, according to a family member of two of the passengers.
Posts from the same category:
- New details emerge on snowstorm plane crash that left 9 dead
- Pakistan pulls back on prosecuting Chinese sex traffickers
- At least 67 killed by avalanches in Pakistan, India: government officials
- Iran says Ukrainian plane was on fire, tried to turn back
- Flights cancelled after Hong Kong protesters target airport