Twenty people, including children, were killed Tuesday in the southern Philippines when the flatbed truck they were riding in plummeted into a ravine, police said. The dead included children aged between one to six years old, with the driver among those injured, he added. Deadly road accidents are common in the Philippines, where inadequately maintained buses and poorly trained drivers form the backbone of land transport options.
Posts from the same category:
- Grieving mother shares heartbreaking tribute to children on 'first day of school'
- US F-16 warplane crashes in Germany with pilot taken to hospital
- Iranian beauty queen wins asylum in Philippines
- Michigan school bus driver fired after kicking kids off bus for sharing bag of chips: Officials
- DOJ Admits in Michael Flynn Case That FBI ‘Mistakenly Identified’ Peter Strzok Notes