Joe Biden sees himself as a champion of an aspirational, yet pragmatic, immigration policy, but Latino activists think he needs to apologize for millions of deportations while he was vice president. Can he escape the shadow of the Obama administration’s record on deportations?
Posts from the same category:
- Immigration officer blows whistle on 'morally objectionable' Trump asylum policy
- YouTube Removes Clip of Rand Paul Speaking on Senate Floor, Citing Concern He Named Ukraine Whistleblower
- Burisma Consultant with Links to Hunter Biden Tried to Meet with State Dept. Official about ‘Troubling Events’ in Ukraine
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails
- 'Impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine': Biden expands on subpoena remarks