Joe Biden sees himself as a champion of an aspirational, yet pragmatic, immigration policy, but Latino activists think he needs to apologize for millions of deportations while he was vice president. Can he escape the shadow of the Obama administration’s record on deportations?
Posts from the same category:
- Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f… things up'
- Immigration officer blows whistle on 'morally objectionable' Trump asylum policy
- Big Tech and Big Law dominate Biden transition teams, tempering progressive hopes
- Trump says he's paid 'millions' in taxes but rejects Biden’s demands to release his returns
- 'It just won't be so exhausting': Obama debuts his closing argument for Biden