Joe Biden sees himself as a champion of an aspirational, yet pragmatic, immigration policy, but Latino activists think he needs to apologize for millions of deportations while he was vice president. Can he escape the shadow of the Obama administration’s record on deportations?
Posts from the same category:
- 'Mr. Vice President, you didn’t answer my question,' Kirsten Gillibrand digs in with Joe Biden at Democratic debate
- Brazil gang leader puts on silicon mask and wig in attempt to flee jail disguised as his daughter
- Former Dem Gov of Pennsylvania Accuses Warren of Hypocrisy for Shunning Big Donors While Relying on Their Money
- Former Dem Gov Labels Warren ‘Hypocrite’ for Shunning Big Donors after Taking Their Money
- Bill Maher Takes Trump Challenger Joe Walsh to Task for Racist ‘Anti-Obama’ Past