Ghislaine Maxwell has been moved to a New York jail ahead of a bail hearing on Friday, where a court will decide if she remains in detention ahead of a trial in which she faces charges of facilitating the sexual abuse of minors.Prosecutors allege that Ms Maxwell, 58, lured and groomed underage girls so that they could be abused by her former boyfriend and associate, the late financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Posts from the same category:
- Epstein girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at burger bar in first public sighting since financier’s death
- Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested at a $1 million luxury 4-bedroom New Hampshire house that was bought last year in cash
- Jeffrey Epstein dies in apparent suicide in New York jail
- Ghislaine Maxwell secretly married but won't reveal husband's identity say NY prosecutors
- Ghislaine Maxwell argues for $5 million bail, saying she's 'not Jeffrey Epstein'