Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany came to her press briefing on Monday prepared to defend President Trump’s assertion that “99 percent” of U.S. coronavirus cases are “totally harmless” with two charts that inadvertently disproved his claim.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump defense on Russian bounty story falls flat, even with Republicans
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot calls White House press secretary 'Karen'
- Canada over worst of coronavirus outbreak, U.S. spike a cause for concern: Trudeau
- Hundreds jam airport as evacuations from Vietnam's Danang begin
- South Korea urges staggered vacations, warns against gatherings as coronavirus cases rise