The Kremlin said on Friday that Moscow's move to help Beijing build an early warning system to detect missile attacks showed the two countries had a special relationship. President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that Russia was helping China build an early warning system to spot intercontinental ballistic missile launches, something only Russia and the United States possess at the moment.
Posts from the same category:
- Kremlin says it is winning arms race against U.S. despite rocket accident
- Ukraine releases 'key MH17 suspect' ahead of expected prisoner swap with Russia
- Nuclear missile bunker: yours for less than $400k
- The Latest: Russian spokeswoman blames US attitudes
- Taliban visits Moscow days after Trump says talks 'dead'