A Norwegian man suspected of killing his stepsister and opening fire in a mosque near Oslo this weekend was remanded in custody Monday, suspected of murder, and a “terrorist act” that police say he filmed himself. The man, identified as 21-year old Philip Manshaus, appeared in the Oslo court with two black eyes and scrapes and bruises on his face, neck and hands, probably obtained when he was overpowered at the mosque. The Norway incident comes amid a rise in white supremacy attacks around the world.
Posts from the same category:
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson dismisses white supremacy as 'a hoax'
- El Paso shooting: 21-year-old suspect Patrick Crusius ‘espoused racist tropes and voiced support for Christchurch mosque gunman’
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’
- Trump’s former economic adviser admits his tariffs are hurting US and helping China
- Thousands defy crackdown in Moscow's biggest protest for years