A Norwegian man suspected of killing his stepsister and opening fire in a mosque near Oslo this weekend was remanded in custody Monday, suspected of murder, and a “terrorist act” that police say he filmed himself. The man, identified as 21-year old Philip Manshaus, appeared in the Oslo court with two black eyes and scrapes and bruises on his face, neck and hands, probably obtained when he was overpowered at the mosque. The Norway incident comes amid a rise in white supremacy attacks around the world.
Posts from the same category:
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson dismisses white supremacy as 'a hoax'
- Petrol bombs thrown in Hong Kong as anger flares over 'triad' attack on protest leader
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Fox News Guest Hijacks Segment: ‘Why the Hell Does Tucker Carlson Still Have a Job Here?’
- Harris hopes to make ‘magic’ with black women in SC