A Norwegian man suspected of killing his stepsister and opening fire in a mosque near Oslo this weekend was remanded in custody Monday, suspected of murder, and a “terrorist act” that police say he filmed himself. The man, identified as 21-year old Philip Manshaus, appeared in the Oslo court with two black eyes and scrapes and bruises on his face, neck and hands, probably obtained when he was overpowered at the mosque. The Norway incident comes amid a rise in white supremacy attacks around the world.
Posts from the same category:
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson dismisses white supremacy as 'a hoax'
- Mass shootings are a call to arms for some black Americans, not a moment for gun control
- ‘I Read the Article!’: Laura Ingraham’s Interview With Black NFL Star Ben Watson Backfires
- Third Photo of Justin Trudeau in Blackface Threatens to Destroy His Progressive Reputation
- Satellite images show US-pursued Iran tanker still off Syria