A white 16-year-old girl is accused of plotting to attack a mostly black church in a north Georgia city, where police say she planned to kill worshippers because of their race. Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church has a predominantly black congregation, Gainesville Police Chief Jay Parrish said in a statement Tuesday. “Our investigation indicated the church was targeted by the juvenile based on the racial demographic of the church members,” he said.
Posts from the same category:
- Texas police who led black man down street by rope will not face criminal probe
- Pope's bodyguard resigns over new financial leaks scandal
- Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten?
- Girl Who Claimed Hair Was Cut in Racist Attack Admits She Made It Up
- Police chief: Officer faked shooting, distress call