A white 16-year-old girl is accused of plotting to attack a mostly black church in a north Georgia city, where police say she planned to kill worshippers because of their race. Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church has a predominantly black congregation, Gainesville Police Chief Jay Parrish said in a statement Tuesday. “Our investigation indicated the church was targeted by the juvenile based on the racial demographic of the church members,” he said.
Posts from the same category:
- Chief: Tennessee officers broke down door of innocent family
- Poll: Most Black Americans Want Police to Remain in Their Areas
- Texas police who led black man down street by rope will not face criminal probe
- Pope's bodyguard resigns over new financial leaks scandal
- 'The whole church has got it, just about': Alabama church revival results in dozens of coronavirus cases