Police officers who led a handcuffed African American man down a street with a rope on horseback will not be subjected to a criminal probe in the state, despite widespread outrage after images of the incident were shared online.The decision was announced on Friday by the Texas Rangers, who said in a statement that an initial investigation found “nothing that warranted a criminal investigation”.
Posts from the same category:
- Hong Kong police criticised over rough arrest of 12-year-old girl during protests
- Suspects linked to New Hampshire couple's deaths found in Mexico
- FBI Lawyer to Plead Guilty of Falsifying Document for Carter Page FISA Warrant
- NYPD officer fired in chokehold death sues to get job back
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters jumps out of her car to intervene as black man stopped by police