Police officers who led a handcuffed African American man down a street with a rope on horseback will not be subjected to a criminal probe in the state, despite widespread outrage after images of the incident were shared online.The decision was announced on Friday by the Texas Rangers, who said in a statement that an initial investigation found “nothing that warranted a criminal investigation”.
Posts from the same category:
- De Blasio Says Justice Given to Eric Garner—Family Says No
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- El Paso shooting: 21-year-old suspect Patrick Crusius ‘espoused racist tropes and voiced support for Christchurch mosque gunman’
- Texas shooting: Seven dead after ‘white male’ opens fire in Midland and Odessa
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’