Police officers who led a handcuffed African American man down a street with a rope on horseback will not be subjected to a criminal probe in the state, despite widespread outrage after images of the incident were shared online.The decision was announced on Friday by the Texas Rangers, who said in a statement that an initial investigation found “nothing that warranted a criminal investigation”.
Posts from the same category:
- Suspects linked to New Hampshire couple's deaths found in Mexico
- NYPD officer fired in chokehold death sues to get job back
- De Blasio Says Justice Given to Eric Garner—Family Says No
- Police: Couple forced boys off road, angered by Trump flags
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’