California congresswoman Maxine Waters went to assist a black man who was pulled over by police in Los Angeles this weekend.In a video shared online, Ms Waters parked her SUV and said she intervened to see what Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers were doing when they pulled a black man over.
Posts from the same category:
- NYPD officer fired in chokehold death sues to get job back
- Hong Kong police criticised over rough arrest of 12-year-old girl during protests
- NYPD chief, protesters roughed up in Brooklyn Bridge clash
- Poll: Most Black Americans Want Police to Remain in Their Areas
- Chicago police say attacks on officers at protest appeared organized as more than 20 complaints filed against cops