The campaign manager for Bernie Sanders emphasized Thursday that New Hampshire is a critical presidential primary state he expects Sanders to win, but he’s leaving room for a scenario in which Sanders falls short. Faiz Shakir said he doesn’t “like the language of must-win,” though he does believe it is an important early voting state.
Posts from the same category:
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum
- Elizabeth Warren nabs 2020 backing of Iowa's state treasurer
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- Former Dem Gov of Pennsylvania Accuses Warren of Hypocrisy for Shunning Big Donors While Relying on Their Money
- Former Dem Gov Labels Warren ‘Hypocrite’ for Shunning Big Donors after Taking Their Money