The campaign manager for Bernie Sanders emphasized Thursday that New Hampshire is a critical presidential primary state he expects Sanders to win, but he’s leaving room for a scenario in which Sanders falls short. Faiz Shakir said he doesn’t “like the language of must-win,” though he does believe it is an important early voting state.
Posts from the same category:
- 'The best chance we have to elect a real progressive since FDR’: on the phone with Elizabeth Warren
- Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum
- Can Pete Buttigieg win the presidency?
- Elizabeth Warren nabs 2020 backing of Iowa's state treasurer