Federal health officials are inspecting Yosemite National Park’s food service areas after at least a dozen people have fallen ill with stomach issues. The National Park Service and the U.S. Public Health Service told the San Francisco Chronicle they launched an investigation after employees and visitors reported the problems this month. Park officials said those who had gotten sick are getting better or already recovered.
Posts from the same category:
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’
- U.S. confirms 11th case of new coronavirus
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell
- Accused Chinese Spy Pleads Guilty in U.S. ‘Dead-Drop’ Sting
- Six elephants die while trying to save each other in 'Hell's Abyss' Thai waterfall