The U.S. State Department said on Saturday it had imposed sanctions on a general of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps who commanded units blamed for a massacre of protesters in November. The U.S. State Department has said previously it had received videos of the Revolutionary Guards opening fire without warning on protesters in Mahshahr county in southwest Iran.
Posts from the same category:
- Iranian news agency says tanker leased to shipping firms
- Iran vows to punish 'mercenaries' behind street violence
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’
- Iran general says destroying Israel is an 'achievable goal'
- Iran unveils ballistic missile, 'new generation' engines