A 79-year-old man murdered at least 50 people, making him the most prolific serial killer in US history, the FBI said Sunday. Samuel Little confessed to 93 homicides — mostly of women — between 1970 and 2005, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said. The FBI has set up a website showing his videotaped recollections of unidentified killings, alongside sketches — drawn by Little — of the people he claims to have murdered.
Posts from the same category:
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- Pope's bodyguard resigns over new financial leaks scandal
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects
- Rohingya 'bandit' couple killed in Bangladesh gunfight
- 9-year-old charged with murder in 5 Illinois fire deaths