A parent whose child goes to a high school in the Wake County Public School System has been sued after criticizing the math curriculum used in the district. "That's kind of scary that this would happen," said another parent.
Posts from the same category:
- California’s Ban on School Suspensions Invites Another Parkland
- School workers who used Sharpie to color in black teen’s hair in Texas are being sued
- Swimsuit controversy: Alaskan swimmer who was disqualified for 'curvier' figure gets win reinstated
- Lawsuit challenges California's assault weapons ban
- High school player collapses, dies in twin brother's arms: 'I'm about to pass out'