A parent whose child goes to a high school in the Wake County Public School System has been sued after criticizing the math curriculum used in the district. "That's kind of scary that this would happen," said another parent.
Posts from the same category:
- California’s Ban on School Suspensions Invites Another Parkland
- Colorado District Closes All 46 Schools to Stop Spread of 'Extremely Contagious Virus'
- Warren Vows to Give ‘Young Trans Person’ Veto Power over Her Secretary of Education Pick
- U.S. confirms 11th case of new coronavirus
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’