A parent whose child goes to a high school in the Wake County Public School System has been sued after criticizing the math curriculum used in the district. "That's kind of scary that this would happen," said another parent.
Posts from the same category:
- California’s Ban on School Suspensions Invites Another Parkland
- Colorado District Closes All 46 Schools to Stop Spread of 'Extremely Contagious Virus'
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’
- School workers who used Sharpie to color in black teen’s hair in Texas are being sued
- Swimsuit controversy: Alaskan swimmer who was disqualified for 'curvier' figure gets win reinstated