A Halloween party on Oct. 25 at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in D.C. featured candy, paper airplanes — and concerning for some attendees — a station where children were encouraged to help “Build the Wall” with their own personalized bricks.
Posts from the same category:
- Warren: Sanders 'has a lot of questions to answer' about supporters' attacks
- Veteran facing border wall scam charges with Steve Bannon: ‘Not a penny’ was taken
- 'Headless' 2-year-old girl goes viral for her creepy Halloween costume
- Halloween prank: Oklahoma dad freaks out daughter with outrageous Area 51 costume
- Two pilots dead after firefighting planes collide while battling Nevada Fire; NTSB investigating