A Halloween party on Oct. 25 at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in D.C. featured candy, paper airplanes — and concerning for some attendees — a station where children were encouraged to help “Build the Wall” with their own personalized bricks.
Posts from the same category:
- 'Headless' 2-year-old girl goes viral for her creepy Halloween costume
- Halloween prank: Oklahoma dad freaks out daughter with outrageous Area 51 costume
- Kremlin hails special relationship with China amid missile system cooperation
- Winners of world's richest lottery 'El Gordo' celebrate
- Pot never should have been illegal in the first place