A man in Florida is under arrest after he deliberately drove a van into a tent where voters were being registered by local Republicans, authorities in Jacksonville said Sunday. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said via social media that 27-year-old Gregory William Loel Timm has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a person 65 years old or older, one count of criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license. The Republican party of Duval County said it had set up the tent on Saturday in order to register voters.
Posts from the same category:
- Marine deserter’s mother names him in fatal shooting
- Official quits amid charges he paid women to give up babies
- 9-year-old charged with murder in 5 Illinois fire deaths
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’
- More than 1,000 homeless people died in Los Angeles county last year