A 9-year-old child accused of causing a mobile home fire that killed three children and two adults in central Illinois has been charged with five counts of first-degree murder. The juvenile also was charged with two counts of arson and one count of aggravated arson, the (Peoria) Journal Star reported. It tracks all U.S. homicides since then in which four or more people were killed (not including the offender) over a short period of time (24 hours), regardless of weapon, location, victim-offender relationship or motive.
Posts from the same category:
- New Mexicans Saw Young Girls With Epstein as He Shopped for His ‘Baby Ranch’
- Former SS guard of Nazi camp, 92, to go on trial in Germany
- More than 1,000 homeless people died in Los Angeles county last year
- Paris Knife Attacker Converted to Islam 18 Months Before Attack: Report
- Congresswoman's exit prompts question of equity amid scandal