A 9-year-old child accused of causing a mobile home fire that killed three children and two adults in central Illinois has been charged with five counts of first-degree murder. The juvenile also was charged with two counts of arson and one count of aggravated arson, the (Peoria) Journal Star reported. It tracks all U.S. homicides since then in which four or more people were killed (not including the offender) over a short period of time (24 hours), regardless of weapon, location, victim-offender relationship or motive.
Posts from the same category:
- Black man's life sentence in stolen hedge clippers case is 'cruel and unusual,' Louisiana judge says
- Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie says Kyle Rittenhouse showed 'incredible restraint' in Kenosha shooting
- Six dead in hours-long New York-area shootout
- Father-son duo charged for chasing, shooting at Black teens riding ATVs in Mississippi
- New Mexicans Saw Young Girls With Epstein as He Shopped for His ‘Baby Ranch’