From his post as a teenage SS private in a watchtower in Nazi Germany’s Stutthof concentration camp, Bruno Dey could hear the screams of Jews dying in the gas chamber. More than seven decades later, Dey went on trial Thursday on 5,230 counts of accessory to murder in Hamburg state court.
Posts from the same category:
- Former SS guard of Nazi camp, 92, to go on trial in Germany
- 9-year-old charged with murder in 5 Illinois fire deaths
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects
- High school cheerleader cleared of murdering her baby to maintain ‘perfect life’
- US F-16 warplane crashes in Germany with pilot taken to hospital