The body of a two-year old boy trapped 26-metres (85-feet) down a well in southern India for more than three days was recovered on Tuesday, authorities said. Sujith Wilson was the second toddler in four months to grab nationwide attention after falling into the 30-centimetre (one-foot) diameter pipe while playing near his home in Tiruchirappalli district of Tamil Nadu state on Friday. “The body was retrieved using special equipment and he was in a decomposed state,” district official S. Sivarasu told journalists.
Posts from the same category:
- Harris hopes to make ‘magic’ with black women in SC
- Police: Woman killed by 6-foot log pushed off cliff in Ohio state park; 2 teens charged
- Marine deserter’s mother names him in fatal shooting
- Colorado District Closes All 46 Schools to Stop Spread of 'Extremely Contagious Virus'
- Nicaraguan judge sentences man to 30 years in NY killing