The team behind the disastrous app used in the Iowa election app has been revealed.The app, created by a startup named Shadow, was supposed to be used to co-ordinate information from the caucuses and allow organisers to send results back to the party. But it crashed repeatedly through the night, and has led to a failure to declare any kind of result.
Posts from the same category:
- Furious Democrats call for Tom Perez's resignation after Iowa fiasco
- US F-16 warplane crashes in Germany with pilot taken to hospital
- What were those protesters saying? Joe Biden's final answer interrupted during debate
- Iran says Ukrainian plane was on fire, tried to turn back
- Israeli lawmaker aims to oust Netanyahu in Likud primary