Muslim religious leaders joined members of a U.S. Jewish group at Auschwitz on Thursday for what organizers described as “the most senior Islamic leadership delegation” to visit the site of a Nazi German death camp. The secretary general of the Muslim World League, Mohammad bin Abdulkarim Al-Issa, and the CEO of the American Jewish Committee, David Harris, led the tour to the Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial in Poland.
Posts from the same category:
- The history of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Taliban want US deal, but some in bigger hurry than others
- Germany to make anti-Semitism a specific hate crime as Jews 'no longer feel safe'
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- Schiff on why Democrats didn’t call the Ukraine whistleblower to testify