Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas said he was giving media interviews about his role in President Trump’s attempts convince Ukrainian officials to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden because he wanted to protect himself from Attorney General William Barr.
Posts from the same category:
- Rashida Tlaib: Trump impeachment hearings 'very liberating'
- Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Booted from Facebook for U.S. Election Interference
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails
- Giuliani says he will cooperate with Trump impeachment inquiry — only if the president gives him the green light
- Man Who Reportedly Gave Hunter’s Laptop to Rudy Speaks Out in Bizarre Interview