Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., is among the Democrats most associated with impeachment. She says she's happy to see that the House hearings looking into President Trump's attempts to procure a Ukrainian investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden have finally gone public.
Posts from the same category:
- Parnas said he is speaking out because he is afraid of William Barr
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- Trump 'fighter' Jim Jordan likely won't get much airtime in impeachment hearings