A Democratic lawmaker who attended most of the closed-door depositions over the past month said that while public hearings will be instructive for Americans, President Trump has already given Congress all the evidence it needs to impeach him.
Posts from the same category:
- Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment: Schiff Just ‘Following the Rules’ Written by GOP
- Mexican president meets with Mormon massacre victims' families
- Rashida Tlaib: Trump impeachment hearings 'very liberating'
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Democrats' Medicare for All must consider union-won plans: AFL-CIO