Venezuela’s former military intelligence chief has gone missing in Spain just days after a court approved a request for his extradition to the United States on drug trafficking charges, police said Wednesday. “They are currently looking for him,” said a spokeswoman for Spain’s national police, referring to General Hugo Armando Carvajal. Judicial sources said police had gone to his house in Madrid after Friday’s court decision but could not find him.
Posts from the same category:
- Spain court agrees to extradite Venezuelan ex-intelligence chief to USA: EFE
- Spain will exhume dictator Francisco Franco's remains on Thursday
- Sudan's Bashir got $90 mn from Saudi, investigator tells court
- PHOTOS: In monochrome — Venezuelan fishermen among oil ruins
- Ukraine releases 'key MH17 suspect' ahead of expected prisoner swap with Russia