Rep. Eric Swalwell to the Yahoo News "Skullduggery" podcast: Recent disclosures that the White House failed to act on intelligence showing that Russian operatives were paying bounties to kill American soldiers fully vindicates impeachment.
Posts from the same category:
- Moscow Has a Field Day With Trump’s Fireworks at Mt. Russia-More
- Key House Dem Raskin urges Pelosi to stand her ground against a 'farce' Senate trial
- Sources: Russian aggression against U.S. intelligence satellites sparks congressional briefing
- Trump defense on Russian bounty story falls flat, even with Republicans
- Who is speaking at the Republican National Convention, and why