Rep. Jamie Raskin, a key member of the House Judiciary Committee, defends and explains Nancy Pelosi’s decision to delay sending the impeachment articles to the Senate, on Yahoo News’ “Skullduggery” podcast.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi says she will send impeachment articles once McConnell discloses Senate rules
- What happens to the articles of impeachment now?
- Rep. Swalwell: Trump 'makes us look like geniuses every day for impeaching him'
- For Gaetz to raise Hunter Biden's substance abuse is 'the pot calling the kettle black,' Johnson says
- Pelosi and McConnell, masters of the congressional chessboard, face off over impeachment