The fate of the Trump impeachment — in fact, the fate of the entire Trump presidency — now rests on the outcome of a battle between the two ablest political generals in recent American history: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi says she will send impeachment articles once McConnell discloses Senate rules
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi
- As impeachment passes, Pelosi warns Dems: No cheering from the bench
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg's Time Person of the Year honor: 'So ridiculous'