The fate of the Trump impeachment — in fact, the fate of the entire Trump presidency — now rests on the outcome of a battle between the two ablest political generals in recent American history: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
Posts from the same category:
- McConnell campaign hires student from viral DC encounter
- Pelosi says she will send impeachment articles once McConnell discloses Senate rules
- Trump on Supreme Court vacancy: 'When you have the votes, you can sort of do what you want'
- Pelosi calls CNN's Blitzer an 'apologist' for the GOP in heated exchange over stimulus bill
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi