President Trump declined to shake hands with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at Tuesday night’s State of the Union Address, which came less than two months before Democrats in the same House chamber voted to impeach him.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg's Time Person of the Year honor: 'So ridiculous'
- Pelosi and McConnell, masters of the congressional chessboard, face off over impeachment
- Pelosi says she will send impeachment articles once McConnell discloses Senate rules
- Key House Dem Raskin urges Pelosi to stand her ground against a 'farce' Senate trial