President Trump declined to shake hands with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at Tuesday night’s State of the Union Address, which came less than two months before Democrats in the same House chamber voted to impeach him.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'
- Pelosi: Democrats willing to cut COVID-19 bill in half to get a deal
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg's Time Person of the Year honor: 'So ridiculous'
- Pelosi takes heat over visit to California hair salon
- Pelosi and McConnell, masters of the congressional chessboard, face off over impeachment