President Trump on Thursday mocked Greta Thunberg after the Swedish teenage climate activist was named Time magazine’s Person of the Year, edging out finalists including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Hong Kong protesters — and him.
Posts from the same category:
- 'How dare you': Greta Thunberg tears into world leaders over inaction at U.N. climate summit
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi
- Pelosi and McConnell, masters of the congressional chessboard, face off over impeachment
- Pelosi says she will send impeachment articles once McConnell discloses Senate rules