House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., accused CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer of being “an apologist” for Republicans as the two parties seek the upper hand in negotiations over a new round of stimulus to aid Americans suffering economic hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi: Democrats willing to cut COVID-19 bill in half to get a deal
- Pelosi takes heat over visit to California hair salon
- Pelosi Asks Salon Owner to Apologize for ‘Set Up,’ Pleads Ignorance on California Lockdown Law
- North Korea's leader is tapping his own private food reserve to feed the country, and it could be a worrying sign
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi