House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., accused CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer of being “an apologist” for Republicans as the two parties seek the upper hand in negotiations over a new round of stimulus to aid Americans suffering economic hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi says she will probably talk to Mnuchin on coronavirus relief Sunday
- Pelosi: Democrats willing to cut COVID-19 bill in half to get a deal
- 'They only care about votes': As millions slip into poverty, voting may be the only leverage for a 2nd stimulus check
- Pelosi takes heat over visit to California hair salon
- Pelosi Asks Salon Owner to Apologize for ‘Set Up,’ Pleads Ignorance on California Lockdown Law