Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited the United Arab Emirates Wednesday, as efforts to end the nearly five-year war in Yemen gain momentum. Riyadh and Abu Dhabi are close allies and key members of a military coalition backing the government in Yemen against the Iran-aligned Huthi rebels.
Posts from the same category:
- Mohammed bin Salman backs Yemeni government as Saudi-led coalition descends into infighting
- Iran says Saudi attack claimed by Yemen rebels justified
- Trump takes back seat as China bristles over Hong Kong unrest
- Iran ratchets up pressure ahead of weekend nuclear deadline
- Israel: Iran, Hezbollah intensifying missile efforts