In 2008, CIA operative Stephen Stanek faced a decision: cancel the operation he was running or go forward with it — as a hurricane barreled through the Philippines with a projection to veer north and miss his team's area of operation.
Posts from the same category:
- 20 killed as truck plunges down ravine in Philippines
- Stranded North Carolinians take stock of Dorian's damage
- 'Trey is a joke among us': Gowdy is a divisive addition to Trump's legal team
- Inspector general finds 'significant errors or omissions' in Trump adviser surveillance warrant
- Egypt discovers archaeological industrial zone in Luxor's 'Valley of the Monkeys'