The president’s decision to bulk up his legal team with former Rep. Trey Gowdy amid a widening impeachment inquiry is drawing criticism from one of his high-profile supporters.
Posts from the same category:
- Prominent Trump backer, evangelical minister Jeffress admits Biden has won
- Trump Jr. tweets name of alleged whistleblower
- Police reach breaking point amid protests, pandemic, rising crime
- Trump threatens that the stock market will crash if he is impeached
- GOP Sen. Collins of Maine launches reelection bid for 2020